- Watch Jessica Green's TED Talk on filtering the wrong microbes. Click this link.
- May 26 to June 1 is Bike to Work Week. Cycling cuts your carbon emissions while getting good exercise! Just remember to ride safely!
- Celebrate April 22 - EARTH DAY.
- Click this to watch this TED Talk by Bonnie Bassler. She talks about how bacteria communicate and work in nature.
- Superbugs? Read this to learn how antibiotics are causing the evolution and growth "superbugs".
- Check out this article on chemical cleaners: http://www.treehugger.com/cleaning-organizing/5-common-household-cleaners-greatly-hazardous-your-health.html -- Be cautious of what you use to clean your living spaces with. Some of the brands we grew up with don't mean they're the most effective. There are actually products that exist now that are made from nature, more effective and more economical. -- Convert to this all-around cleaner, degreaser and more. Clean your whole house for less than a dime / cleaning!
- Check out this interesting study on probiotics and autism.